It may be 90 degrees here in NY but we still have fall sweaters on the brain. To keep me from going slightly crazy while waiting on baby #3, I've been building my imaginary fall wardrobe by adding (and adding) fall sweaters to my wishlist. Here are 5 styles you need for fall::
- The Lace Up:: I keep seeing this style popping up on all my favorite sites. There are so many good ones to choose from but I think this one is my favorite. With this price tag you know this sweater is going to sell out fast! I just added it to my cart :)
- The Sleeveless Turtleneck:: I'm becoming more and more enamored with the sleeveless turtleneck look and I've added about ten styles to my wishlist. Throw your moto jacket over it and you are good to go. This is my favorite one!
- The Cozy Cardigan:: I bought this sweater back in August and have been waiting for the temps to drop low enough to wear it.
- The "Investment" Cashmere:: I've always been a cashmere lover but have always shied away from purchasing a good quality cashmere because of the prices. I finally bit the bullet and bought this sweater and I'm calling it an investment. It's a really high quality piece that I know will take me through many, many falls to come! Love this style, too!
- The Pop of Color:: It's true I'm always drawn to greys, creams & beiges but every now and then It's fun to throw in a pop of color. Love this burgundy style- and it's a lace up sweater, too!
Here is my complete roundup of my favorite sweaters right now::