It's the last day of the Shopbop sale (are you sick of hearing about it yet?) and we thought we would do one last roundup of some favorites. I went back last night to search around and found so many amazing things I missed.
- I'm going to buy this Mara Hoffman dress- I'm not usually a large print kind of person but the colors are so vibrant and pretty and I love that it's a midi dress and has adjustable straps.
- I think the dress would look great with these earrings (they come in so many colors).
- I tried this dress on at the Club Monaco store last week and came so close to buying it. It is the prettiest shade of blue and I love the off the shoulder look. I'll post a picture to our stories later if you are interested. Now that it's on sale I may just have to get it!
- Speaking of Club Monaco- this shirt will be coming to the blog some time next week. The details on the sleeves are amazing!
- Last but not least- how fun are these bangles? Loving the colors!
Ok, I'm off to celebrate my baby girl's 2nd birthday with some park and frozen yogurt action! Time needs to slow down...