It seems like we are the last ones to launch our gift guides for this holiday season but we figured we'd might as well save the best for last ;) I don't know about you but I'm really trying to get all of my holiday shopping done in the next week or so. As much as I love this time of year, it can be super stressful. I'm sure just about everyone feels the same way. We will do our best to help you all feel less stressed and give you some good gift ideas so you can start checking names off your list! We decided to start off with a gift guide filled with gifts for the ladies in your life.
- We are big into accessories over here, mainly fun pieces of jewelry: we already bought a pair of these for a friend and this bracelet has been on my wishlist for a long time. Margaret Elizabeth has the prettiest pieces of jewelry so be sure to shop around her site- we're sure you will find something pretty for that special someone on your list- and maybe even something for yourself!
- Like we said, we are big into accessories and love a good monogram. These straw totes are perfect for the beach. And we love the clutch. They come in a variety of fun colors, too!
- People say the art of perfect gift giving is getting the person a gift they would love but would never get themselves. I, for one, have wanted a clarisonic for years and years but cannot get myself to buy one. Hint, hint...
- These necklaces are some of my all time favorites- definitely an investment piece that adds a ton of style to your outfit.
- Everyone loves a good sweater: how fun are these Lingua Franca embroidered cashmere sweaters- this one is my favorite!
So many things on my Christmas List this year. Here are some more great gifts for her::