The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale has always been a big deal in my family. I remember when I was younger my sisters and I would wait for the catalog to come in the mail and we would each take a turn flipping through the pages and circling what we liked. Once the sale started we would all head over to Nordstrom's and pick out a few "back to school" pieces. A new pair of sneakers and maybe a pair of boots and couple of sweaters would quickly get us excited to head back to school. Well, it's that time of year again and the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is the best yet. We could have easily spent hours browsing through all of the great sale pieces (I even shopped the sale early with my Nordstrom's Card!) Kaitlin and I went ahead and picked out our favorite things from the sale this year. Here's the rundown::
- If you love this bag as much as I do than you will be super excited. Cannot believe they included it in the sale! I have it in the blue but I think I love this color more!
- Say hello to the perfect leather jacket- sizes are running out!!
- My sister ended up taking these boots home- I'm super jealous. And if you need a fun new pair for the rain, check out these. These remind me of the Stuart Weitzman ones but a lot cheaper!
- The perfect fall shoe for fun night out. Love them in both colors.
- If you are in the market for a new pair of sneakers then look no further- a great selection of Nikes!
- Obsessed with this and I'm pretty sure I will live in it all fall/winter.
- This dress will take you from fall to winter, easily. We love this one, too!
- We love a little glammed up chambray
- Check out the back on this vest!
- A great printed dress with an even greater price-tag.
- Meet our friends Joie and Vince. So many great pieces on sale! We especially love: this, this, this, and these.
- Check out all the Patagonia jackets & vests on sale for the kids. Hunter was lucky and got a new vest and jacket!
We could go on, and on, and on…but we will just show you some more of our picks below!